Thursday 26 April 2012

Out of this world!

Just take a look at these stunning wedges –



Aren’t they the most beautiful things you’ve ever seen? Yes. Yes they are. These are a pair of $199.00 Nebula Galaxy star print wedges, hand painted (that’s right- hand painted) and custom made in Paris. When I say custom made, I mean pretty much every last detail can be altered if you request for it. Not that I see any reason for them to be edited! Each pair takes 2-3 three weeks to make, proof of the quality, and is finished with a matt varnish as protection from everyday weather. Now if these booties were in my shoe draw, I would be over the moon.

Christopher Kane inspired galaxy print really is taking off, with high-street brands producing some absolutely gorgeous clothes using it. Consider it a micro-trend for this summer.

Christopher Kane - 









The best of the rest - 

(Jeffery Campbell) 


(blackmilk.com)

(boohoo.com) 


(missguided.com) 

So gorgeous! 

Thanks for reading guys, 

Bethany Paige X 

3 comments:

  1. Haha your headline is wayyy better than mine. I actually used that once in reference to something space themed! Mine kinda sucks now lol. I like your post! Now I feel late. I've been fawning over galaxy prints for a minute. Thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also about the shoes...

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeffrey-Campbell-Back-Off-Boots-Heels-Size-8-Lita-Damsel-Black-Milk-/290749000971?pt=AU_Women_Shoes&hash=item43b1fdad0b#ht_500wt_1202

    ReplyDelete