Thursday 13 September 2012

Velvet crush.

In yesterday’s post I mentioned my absolute adoration for velvet. I just love the look of it, its texture and the way it makes me feel, it’s simply perfection. I own my fair share of velveteen items including an Urban Outfitters skirt, a pair of heeled Chelsea boots and a Miss Selfridge deep blue and lace dress, and I plan on wearing them to death this autumn. As the weather gets colder velvet style fabrics are brilliant because they look lovely and the majority of the time are really warm. Also if you’re looking to be a part of this coming season’s gothic or baroque trend, velvet is your go to fabric. Anyway, I’ll stop gushing like a crushing school girl and show you some of my favourite picks from the high-street.

Topshop:

Urban Outfitters:
 

 

 Newlook:



 
 
 River Island:



 
 
 
 
 
 
Am I the only one who understands how gorgeous velvet is, or do some of you love it just as much as me?
 
Thanks for reading guys,
Bethany Paige X

 

4 comments:

  1. i loove velvet haha in fact my latest post has a velvet skirt! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I am now your newest follower :)

    Love Lucy x

    http://lucyvictoriajackson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete