Wednesday 14 November 2012

Dream set

If you read yesterday's post you may remember seeing this piece of beauty on my list of current obsessions:

It's safe to say that this Co-ord quilted sweater and pencil skirt set is number one on my lust list at the moment. I just love it. The simplicity, the oversized shape, the delicate quilting - everything about it is perfect for me. The top costs £45 and the skirt is £40 which, if you ask me, is completely reasonable. Consider for a second how many outfit possibilities this set has. I can count at least 10 just sitting here, and I'm sure there are loads more. When I have a little more money, perhaps after Christmas, I'm definitely going to get my hands on these. Although the idea of waiting that long does dappen my spirits a little.

To pass the time I created a few outfit using the Topshop set.

Sport luxe:



Hiden heel hightops - £40 River Island, Chain and spike cap - £18 River Island, Chunky gold chain - £16 Urban Outfitters.

Futuristic style:



 Silver strap sandals - ££74.99 Mango, Silver necklace - £15 Topshop, Quilted clutch - ASOS £24

Red leather:


Red leather top - ASOS £85, Casio watch - urban outfitters £45, Red Dr Martens - £85.

Laid back tartan:



Leather trousers - Topshop £42, Tartan pumps - £32, Blue satchel - Urban outfitters (Cambridge Satchel Company) - £110

Lilac touch:



Lilac hat - Topshop £10, Chelsea boots - Urban Outfitters £80, Jocasi leather rucksack - £45.

See what I mean? Infinite possibilities!

Thanks for reading guys,
Bethany Paige X

2 comments: