Sunday 2 December 2012

Festive frocks

So, we're officially in to December. Now that my tree's up, I'm really starting to embrace the fact that Christmas is just around the corner. Apart from the fact that I currently haven't bought any of the presents I need to, I'm getting in to the festive spirit. The undeniable glamour that is associated with Christmas in terms of dress has started to come in to full force, and is obviously, one of my favourite parts. It's the season of the office party and family get-togethers, so is there a better excuse to dress up a little? I think not.

Here are my top 5 favourite festive frocks:

Number 5 -
Heidi Velvet Knot Front Midi Bodycon Dress - boohoo.com £15
 
Number 4-
 
 
Oasis Rococo lace insert shirt dress - ASOS £65
 
Number 3 - 
 
 
Dusty pink and grey fish tail maxi dress - River Island £60
 
 
Number 2 -
 
PU Ballerina Dress by Oh My Love - Topshop £60
 
 
 
Number 1 -
 


limited edition metallic Peplum Maxi Dress - Topshop £195
 
I just can't get over the Topshop metallic peplum dress. I think it's one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever seen. If anyone would like to buy it for me, then please don't hesitate!
 
What are you going to be wearing to the Christmas party this year?
 
Thanks for reading,
Bethany Paige X

2 comments:

  1. Your list is perfection, I want every single item you covet for, especially the first one and the floral print one, they would all be an amazing addition to any wardrobe. Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) that's lovely of you, I'll give your blog a look ! Xx

      Delete