Monday 21 January 2013

White Monday

So, it's Blue Monday, supposedly the most depressing day of the year. Apparently it's the mix of there being a high in debts, the amount of weeks past Christmas we are, and the basic fact that it's a Monday that makes for such a horrid 24 hours. For me though, today has been anything but. As you'll know if you live in the UK, or are from another country laughing at England's inability to handle such weather, over the past few days we've been hit by a blanket of the white stuff. 

I was lucky enough to have a snow day and spent the majority of it snuggled in bed reading the latest issue of Vogue. However, I did brave the chilly weather for a while this evening and went on a snowy wander. I layered up, donned my big black ankle boots, and grabbed my camera so that I didn't miss the chance to use such a beautiful backdrop for an outfit post.



I'm wearing, red jumper - thrifted, tartan midi skirt - thrifted, heeled black boots - H&M 

I hope none of you have had a blue Monday! What did you wear in the snow today?

Thanks for reading, 
Bethany Paige X 

No comments:

Post a Comment