Thursday 14 February 2013

Not a Valentine's day post

It may not surprise for you to know that valentine's day has not been my top priority today, my attention has be entirely on my one true love - fashion. In fact in my eyes today isn't to be considered valentines at all, it's "the day before London Fashion Week begins". It's the day before the biggest names in fashion flock to my own capital city to debut and watch the fashion shows that will shape the trends. It's the day before twitter, instagram and blogger explode with enthusiasm for designers and their beautiful A/W clothes. It's a look into the future of fashion.

Of course I won't be at the real shows (oh I wish) but thanks to the technological age we're in, a lot of the shows are lived streamed online. So, until the day when I will be sitting in the front row, the comfort of my sofa seems to be the second best thing! I've managed to narrow down the shows within the next few days that are absolute must sees for me. I'm hoping to be able to watch as many as humanly possible in between my birthday celebrations, and my phone alarms are lined up ready! Dedication or ludicrousness? I like to think a bit of both.

My must sees:


Find the complete LFW schedule here

I'll be sure to keep you all updated with my style musings throughout the shows both here and on twitter (@PaigeOfFashion) so watch this space.

Thanks for reading, 
Bethany Paige X

2 comments:

  1. This is sheer dedication! Thank u for this post and link now i can diarise my own favourite shows. wanna stay connected?? i will start by following via GFC and if you have a facebook page lemme know and can follow on there as well.

    come on over to the fashionably wild side and be a vixen ♥
    http://voguevixens.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/voguevixens/345967255517552

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh Thanks! I hope you enjoy LFW now you now the dates :) I'll check out your blog xx

      Delete