Monday 22 April 2013

Curing the Monday blues


After a day at school before coming home to revision (and lots of it) there's but two ways of cheering myself up - searching through my favourite online clothes shops and blogging. Put the two activities and what do you get? A Paige of Fashion wishlist post, obviously! There's truly nothing quite like scouring my way through the Topshop website to cure a spot of the Monday blues, so today's lustings are completely made up of some of what I think are their best pieces at the moment. 


FLORAL EMBROIDERED KIMONO £75.00



I didn't really fall for the kimono last summer when it first seemed to emerge, but for some reasons now I need one in my wardrobe! This beautiful fringed one is basically perfect. I would probably keep it all rather casual with a simple pair of shorts or boyfriend jeans and some two strap heel. 


BLEACH ZIP CROP JEANS BY BOUTIQUE £50.00


Are these the perfect summer jeans? I think so. The loose fit and short cut no doubt makes them beautifully comfortable, but these jeans are also exactly the style of I'm looking to don as the weather improves a little. I adore the simple zip detailing and turned up hem that keeps them interesting but simple enough to work with anything. 

WILLS 2-PART FLATFORMS £35.00


The flatform: the ultimate man repeller but a fashion favourite of mine. These crisp white ones are brilliant for S/S 2013, despite the rather high risk of dirtying them, that is! With skirts and shorts these would look great and I think they could easily become a summery staple. 



STRAPPY LACE PROM DRESS £65.00

I can't quite decide whether this is bordering on pretty night wear... Either way, I love it! I for one would have to grunge it up a little with chunky black boots and probably a few dozen gold chains. It's the perfect piece to collide with something a little tougher to give the whole outfit real edge. 



SUKI SWEATER BY THE RAGGED PRIEST Was £50.00, Now £35.00

My obsession with neon is growing and this jumper is only feeding it! With all whites I think this jumper would look divine. Plus it's on sale so it's basically like getting free clothes, right?


Where do your clothing admirations currently lie? 

Thanks for reading, 
Bethany Paige X

4 comments:

  1. online shopping always makes me happy! i wish I could buy everything I like. Have a great week

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's the only trouble- I find so many items I adore but I can't buy them all haha! Thank you Alexa, you too xx

      Delete
  2. I love that kimono! Awesome wishlist post, you'd rock those jeans too. Chase away your Tuesday blues on Topshop instead of Monday though as that's when all the new-in things come in ;) and Thursday mornings for sale. Not that I'm a pro or anything... xxx

    http://doodleheartx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the jeans so much! Oh my gosh that's such an amazing tip, You're a topshop genius! Thank you for spreading your knowledge haha xxx

      Delete