Friday 19 July 2013

Bon Voyage

For the past few months I have been counting down the days until tomorrow - July 20th. The thought of that day is one of the things that kept me going throughout my numerous exams and has excited me from beginning to end of my so far 4 week long summer holiday.

Tomorrow I'm off to Wales with some of my favourite people in the world and some amazing people that I've only just met! It marks the start of my trip with NCS, a group that offer experiences for young people to improve their skills in different areas. The first week - the one that I start tomorrow - is almost an adventure holiday with physical activities like kayaking and gorge walking. I for one, am extremely excited!

So, for the next 5 days I won't, unfortunately, be online at all (adventure holidays in Wales don't tend to come with Wifi!) But never fear, I have scheduled in some posts so that Paige of Fashion won't be laying completely dormant whilst I'm away. Obviously I won't be replying to comments and am unlikely to be tweeting so if you need to contact me drop me an email at paigeoffashion@hotmail.co.uk and I'll get back to you as soon as I'm home.


I'll also be collecting blogging inspiration whilst I'm in Wales. I'm taking several magazines with me and my blog note pad so that I can jot down any ideas I get on my trip. I'm not sure I could survive without some kind of fashion feed! 

Until I'm back, I hope you all have a wonderful week! 
Bethany Paige X

2 comments:

  1. 'For the past few months I have been counting down the days until tomorrow - August 20th.' Don't be too early for your holiday, tomorrow's July 20th! Haha, have a brilliant holiday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's hilarious, whoopsie! Thanks for pointing that out (so that I could change it and pretend it never happened haha)!

      Thank you xx

      Delete