Sunday 7 July 2013

Sunshine and shopping

It seems that the sunshine has finally decided to make an appearance here in Britain, let's all take a moment to rejoice!

With the weather getting warmer I think the time has come for me to invest in some summery clothes -  my wardrobe is primarily jackets and jumpers at the moment - but at as low a cost as possible. I'm saving for numerous summery trips out and so the money factor is quite crucial!

With that in mind, I headed out with two of my girls into town yesterday and went on a thrifting tip! You all know that it's one of my favourite past times (and now times...and future times) so with the sun shining I couldn't have wished for a better day out. Plus, I did pick up some rather amazing bargains too.


 
Firstly for £1.95 I got this light, almost sheer, white top. I think that it epitomises warm weather wear! The simple nature of it also makes it extremely versatile; I can see it with jeans, denim shorts or even over a maxi dress.


 
I'm on a bit of a fashionista hippy tip at the moment, so when I saw this woven and fringed bag I couldn't resist. It was £3.50 and I can see it becoming a regular in my casual wardrobe. I adore the detail that's all over it, especially the delicate beading.


 
It's hard to explain these trousers. They are a light material and once on they're high waisted and have a billowy fit. When I first bought these home I had slight buyers remorse, but after wearing them today I fell in love all over again.


 
Probably my favourite buy from yesterday was this floral silk cami top. It's so dainty and just adorable! It buttons at the front and has thin spaghetti straps which means it'll work either under or over any other clothing. I can't wait to wear this beauty!
 
Thanks for reading,
Bethany Paige X

2 comments:

  1. love the white sheer top and the yellow pants they look amazing you should totes wear them together ;)


    www.fashionkween.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe for scored that white top for two pounds. That's incredible. I also love the floral top you picked up: so pretty!

    ReplyDelete