Friday 19 September 2014

In the navy

I think there are two underrated colours in the world of fashion. Firstly, grey (and we all know that grey is my absolute favourite colour). Secondly, Navy. 

The thing about navy is that it's been sanctioned to the realms of ill fitting skirt suits, when not found aboard ships, and has never fully made it back out again. The style stigma has unfortunately stuck. My recent obsession with minimal clothes though has allowed me to see past that. So now I can branch out and wear not only black, white and grey but navy too! That counts as colourful, right?



Heavy dress coat - £85 Topshop // Hybrid pleat pencil skirt - £90 Topshop // Boutique premium roll neck - £50 Topshop // Navy pinstripe bralet - £28 River Island // Navy linen zip front midi skirt - £20 River Island // 3/4 sleeve top - £30 River Island // Portland backpack - £295 Whistles // Clean funnel neck sweat - £55 Topshop // Nail Lacquer in Royal Navy - £12 Butter London

Happy Friday! 
Bethany Paige X

1 comment:

  1. Navy is the nicest and I seriously don't think I really own much either so need to start stocking up my winter wardrobe with a few pieces xxx




    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete