Friday 26 September 2014

The minimal Monki sweat

There's something extremely endearing about a simple sweat. I think it's all in the minimalism and the fact that a monochrome one seems to have the ability to make any outfit look effortlessly sleek. Recently I've been especially lusting over Monki's "Lexi Sweat". And by "lusting" I mean "absolutely obsessing". Ever since I first set eyes upon it on one of my internet rambles, I haven't been able to stop thinking about how perfect it would look in my wardrobe!

Obviously I adore the colour combination (how could you not?) but the transparent birchbark style detail is what makes this sweat so perfect.


Lexi Sweat - £20 Monki // Midi silk swing dress - £65 Topshop // 
Jessi black cleated sole platform - £36.99 
Public Desire // Vita white leather backpack - £44.99 La Moda // 
Multi row bar silver necklace - £14.50 Topshop // Flat front ring kit - £12.50 Topshop 



MOTO black Mom jeans - £40 Topshop // Coco Black platform sole shoe - £27.99 
La Moda // Pepper rucksack - £165 Grafea // Cami top - £6 Topshop // 
Nail varnish in Alpine Snow - £7 OPI


Sporty Mensy trousers - £90 Topshop // White slouch clutch - accessoryo.com £22 // 
Alexa white shoe - £28 La Moda // Cat eye glasses - £10 ASOS


I can almost guarantee that by the end of the evening this will have been ordered. I won't lie and say that I'm sorry. 

Bethany Paige X

1 comment:

  1. OK the first outfit is my heaven, I find it so hard to style maxi anything because I am quite short but I am inspired now xxx




    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete